Are you ready for the Superbowl? We are ready to celebrate an Eagles' win with this giant Kandy Kake Sheet Cake! Anyone from the Philly area knows Tastykakes are amazing. I grew up on them.
My all-time favorite has to be the peanut butter Kandy Kakes. They are little yellow cakes with a layer of peanut butter and covered in chocolate. Incredibly delicious, not surprisingly unhealthy.
If you're looking for other party recipes, try out our buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, and garlic knots.
The birds are in the super bowl this year, and this historic event needs a historic cake to celebrate. This sheet cake is incredibly satisfying and incredibly easy to put together.
Those that know me know that I am no baker. I am especially terrible at making boxed anything. This however, was a huge success.
Dwardcooks Kandy Kake Sheet Cake
- 1 package Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Premium, Sugar Free, Classic Yellow (serves 12)
- ½ cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup black coffee
- 4 oz Neufchâtel cheese
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- 8 Tbsp PB2 Powdered peanut butter
- 4 tsp Great Value No calorie stevia
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and applesauce into a bowl. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix and pour into a 12×18 sheet pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes until it passes the toothpick test. (toothpick should come out clean).
- Remove and cool.
I mean, I did leave the cake right there... What else was I expecting would happen?
Check out my Instagram for more recipes! Follow me on Instagram at: dwardcooks. Be sure to tag me in any pictures and use the hashtag #dwardcooks if you make any of my recipes!