These cream cheese rangoons bake well in the airfryer but can also be cooked in the oven. A healthy twist on a Chinese takeout staple!
8oz 1/3 fat cream cheese
1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp kosher salt
32 @nasoya wonton wrappers
- Mix cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and kosher salt together in a bowl.
- Add 1.5 tsp of this mix into the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- Wet the edges of the wontons with water using your finger, and pinch corners together into a diamond.
- As you pinch the sides together, make sure you leave no air and that all the sides are fully sealed.
- Give the wontons a spray of cooking spray and cook in an airfryer at 350 for 5-7 minutes OR in the oven for 10-15 at 400.
- Serve with my super delicious sweet chili sauce (find that recipe above or search sweet chili turkey meatballs).
Yields 32 rangoons.
2 for 3sp / 4 for 5sp (before sauce)
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Chinese