One of the easiest meal preps is also one of my favorites--Boujee Chicken Salad. Toasted pecans, scallions, grapes, and fresh tarragon make this chicken salad so flavorful that you’ll hardly believe that it is only 4sp WW SP for a full cup serving.
This is a perfect lunch meal prep for when you need a quick grab and go lunch.
So, what’s so boujee about it?
The tarragon gives this a distinct, fancier flavor that can be described as faintly anise, but in a way that makes sense--especially with lite mayo and grapes, since they're sweet.
The pecans add just enough crunch and nutty, almost mapley flavor which rounds this out and adds a level of extra I can really get behind. To toast the nuts, add them to a dry frying pan and cook for a few minutes until you can start smelling the flavor.
They can burn easily, so keep an eye on them. That extra step is definitely extra as hell, but I am very much extra as hell (this is Boujee chicken salad, after all). It is 100% optional because this will still taste amazing without the nuts being toasted
Boujee Chicken Salad
- 1 lb shredded and cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup grapes sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp fresh tarragon eyeballed
- Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 oz Chopped Pecans preferrably toasted but not required--makes it extra boujie though
- Combine ingredients and serve. This recipe yielded 2lb of chicken salad at #4sp per half-pound (for me this was a fully packed cup).