One of the easiest meal preps is also one of my favorites–Boujee Chicken Salad. Toasted pecans, scallions, grapes, and fresh tarragon make this chicken salad so flavorful that you’ll hardly believe that it is only 4sp WW SP for a full cup serving.
This is a perfect lunch meal prep for when you need a quick grab and go lunch.
So, what’s so boujee about it?
The tarragon gives this a distinct, fancier flavor that can be described as faintly anise, but in a way that makes sense–especially with lite mayo and grapes, since they’re sweet.
The pecans add just enough crunch and nutty, almost mapley flavor which rounds this out and adds a level of extra I can really get behind. To toast the nuts, add them to a dry frying pan and cook for a few minutes until you can start smelling the flavor.
They can burn easily, so keep an eye on them. That extra step is definitely extra as hell, but I am very much extra as hell (this is Boujee chicken salad, after all). It is 100% optional because this will still taste amazing without the nuts being toasted
Boujee Chicken Salad
- 1 lb shredded and cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup grapes sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp fresh tarragon eyeballed
- Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 oz Chopped Pecans preferrably toasted but not required–makes it extra boujie though
- Combine ingredients and serve. This recipe yielded 2lb of chicken salad at #4sp per half-pound (for me this was a fully packed cup).